Monday, March 17, 2014

Four years old!

June and Caroline turned four years old on March 9th.  They have been anticipating their birthday since Christmas so it was a big day around here.  A few days before the birthday, Caroline started saying she didn't know if she wanted to be four because she didn't want to change.  I'm not sure if I'm ready for how fast they are growing up and changing either, but it's happening and I love the "big" girls they are becoming. 

We had a ballerina birthday party at home for their friends.  14 ballerinas, face painting, and beautiful weather - what more could we have asked for!

My mom made the adorable cupcakes - complete with twirling ballerinas on top!


Getting ready for their guests to arrive - they were wonderful little hostesses and greeted their guests with a crown and wand.  

One of our favorite babysitters did the face painting and she was awesome!  Each girl was very specific about what she wanted and Mallory met each request beautifully!

Playing Follow the Leader - ballerina style


I love these pictures of my sister and Luke - she's a great aunt who loves my children well!


Luke tries to put everything in his mouth, so why not Pop Pop's hat
 More beautiful weather meant Luke got some naked time on the porch - what's cuter than a naked baby I ask you? 

Here are my big four year old girls - I love spending my days with them.  



This happens a lot in our house...

No comments:

Post a Comment