Tuesday, October 1, 2013

One Month

You always hear that second, third, etc children don't have any baby pictures and now I know why.  I took so many pictures of June and Caroline but find that I haven't had my camera out as much this time around.  I am going to try to be more intentional about taking pictures of Luke because he's already changing so fast.  Here are some pictures we took on his one month birthday last week!


Luke is getting more and more expressive every day - doesn't he look really suspicious of what is going on here?


Who doesn't love a yawning baby face?  

It took June a couple weeks to come around, but she tells me almost daily how glad she is to have a baby brother, or how he's the cutest baby in the world.  


When Caroline holds Luke she says to me, "I don't want any adult hands on Luke."  She is a little momma! I think it's funny that in these two pictures they are looking the same way with the same expression.  


Three beautiful, healthy children - what a blessing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment